A complete walking tour through the heart of Florence combined with visits to the two most important museums of the city, the Galleria dell’Accademia, with the original David by Michelangelo and the Galleria degli Uffizi, the oldest museum of the world with masterpieces by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Titian and Rubens.
Duration: 6 hours| Rates
These are the most important highlights of our tour:
- Piazza della Repubblica, where the old Forum of the Roman city of Florentia once stood making it both the oldest and the most modern square of the city with its historical cafés dating back to the XIXth century.
- The Mercato Nuovo with its fountain of the Porcellino, one of Florence’s lucky charms.
- Ponte Vecchio, one of the most renowned symbols of the city with its jewelleries pending over river Arno.
- The Loggia of the Uffizi, the history of one of the oldest and most famous museums of the world.
- Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the political center of Florence since the Middle Ages, the Loggia dei Lanzi with its Roman and Renaissance sculptures.
- The medieval district of Dante, with its towers, little churches and oratories.
- The religious centre of the city with the romanic Baptistry, the Cathedral, Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Belltower.
- A visit to the Galleria dell���Accademia which houses some of the most important masterpieces of Michelangelo in Florence: the original David, the Slaves, St. Mathew and the Pietà of Palestrina. Also there’s a room dedicated to XV centrury Florentine paintings, a section with primitives from the XIII and XIV centuries and a collection of musical instruments made for and used by the Medici family.
- After a lunch break and a little rest to take a breath, we’ll continue our tour with a visit to the Galleria degli Uffizi. The Uffizi contains the most important painting collection of Italy and is the oldest museum in the world, which hosts a collection of masterpieces from all different eras of art history: from Giotto to Botticelli, from Michelangelo to Leonardo da Vinci, Titian and Raphael. From the central gallery we’ll enjoy a magnificent view over the river Arno, Ponte Vecchio and the Vasari Corridor.
RATES (Rates are per tour, tickets are not included)
|Groups (from 10 up to 25 persons)||€ 260 + € 4 for each extra person|
|Individual clients (from 1 up to 9 persons)||€ 300|
|Schools up to 25 persons||€ 240 + € 3 for each extra person|
|Ticket for the Galleria degli Uffizi||From € 6,50 to € 11 (prices may vary due to temporary exhibitions inside the museum)|
|Ticket for the Galleria dell’Accademia||from € 6,50 to € 11 (prices may vary due to temporary exhibitions inside the museum)|
|The reservation allows you to enter the museum at an appointed time.|
|Children under 6 years: free entrance|
|European citizens under 18 and over 65: reservation payment only|
|European citizens between18 and 25 years: reduced ticket from €3,50 to €5 (prices may vary due to temporary exhibitions inside the museum)|