A complete walk through the heart of Florence combined with a visit to the Uffizi, the oldest museum in the world.
Duration: 3 hours| Rates
These are the most important highlights of our tour:
- The Piazza della Repubblica, where the old Forum of the Roman city of Florentia once stood making it both the oldest and the most modern square of the city with its historical cafés dating back to the XIXth century.
- The religious center of the city with the Romanesque Baptistery, the Cathedral, Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Belltower.
- The medieval district of Dante, with its towers, little churches and oratories.
- Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the political center of Florence since the Middle Ages, the Loggia dei Lanzi with its Roman and Renaissance sculptures.
- The Loggia of the Uffizi, the history of one of the oldest and most famous museums of the world.
- Visit to the Uffizi which contains the most important collection of paintings of Italy and is the oldest museum in the world, where we’ll find a collection of masterpieces form all different eras of art history: from Giotto to Botticelli, from Michelangelo to Leonardo da Vinci, Titian and Raphael. From the central gallery there’s a magnificent view over the river Arno, Ponte Vecchio and the Vasari Corridor.
RATES (Rates are per tour, tickets are not included)
|Groups (from 10 up to 25 persons)||��� 130 + € 2 for each extra person|
|Individual clients (from 1 up to 9 persons)||€ 150|
|Schools up to 25 persons||€ 120 + € 2 for each extra person|
|Ticket for the Galleria degli Uffizi||from € 6,50 to € 11 (prices may vary due to temporary exhibitions inside the museum)|
|The reservation allows you to enter the museum at an appointed time.|
|Children under 6 years: free entrance|
|European citizens under 18 and over 65: reservation payment only|
|European citizens between18 and 25 years: reduced ticket from €3,50 to €5 (prices may vary due to temporary exhibitions inside the museum)|