Live the magic of a wonderful guided tour
in the heart of the Cradle of the Renaissance
with a licensed tourist guide...
On Easter Day, Florence for you offers a unique opportunity at a very interesting price.
Firenze in a day + Bargello museum: duration 3 hours
These are the most important highlights of our tour:
- Piazza della Repubblica, with its historical cafés dating back to the XIXth century.
- The religious centre of the city with the Romanesque Baptistery, the Cathedral, Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Belltower.
- The medieval district of Dante, with its towers, little churches and oratories.
- Orsanmichele: Along its walls, the tabernacles that hold masterpieces of different sculptors.
The Mercato Nuovo with its fountain of the Porcellino.
- Ponte Vecchio, one of the most renowned symbols of the city with its jewelleries pending over river Arno.
- The Loggia of the Uffizi, the history of one of the oldest and most famous museums of the world.
- Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the political center of Florence since the Middle Ages, the Loggia dei Lanzi with its Roman and Renaissance sculptures.
- Visit to the Museo del Bargello. This beautiful medieval castle hosts the most important sculpture collection of the city. Not only can we visit the rooms dedicated to Michelangelo and Donatello, but also the bronzes by Giambologna, the masterpieces of Verrocchio, Leonardo da Vinci’s teacher. Besides the sculpture collections, there are rooms dedicated to collections of enamelled ceramics and ivory from all over Europe.
At 25 € per person
The price includes the tickets to the Bargello museum
Children under 14 years do not pay
Al least 6 persons are required for this tour. Florencefor youstaff will contact youto confirmthe touronce theminimum numberof participants is reached, no later thana weekbefore thescheduled date.