A complete walking tour through the heart of Florence combined with a visit to the Bargello Museum, famous for the sculptures by Donatello and Michelangelo.
Duration: 3 hours| Rates
These are the most important highlights of our tour:
- Piazza della Repubblica, where the old Forum of the Roman city of Florentia once stood making it both the oldest and the most modern square of the city with its historical cafés dating back to the XIXth century.
- The religious centre of the city with the Romanesque Baptistery, the Cathedral, Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Belltower.
- The medieval district of Dante, with its towers, little churches and oratories.
- Orsanmichele: where once the grain market stood, now stands this beautiful yet unusual gothic church of the florentine Guilds. Along its walls, the tabernacles hold masterpieces of different sculptors.
- The Mercato Nuovo with its fountain of the Porcellino, one of Florence’s lucky charms.
- Ponte Vecchio, one of the most renowned symbols of the city with its jewelleries pending over river Arno.
- The Loggia of the Uffizi, the history of one of the oldest and most famous museums of the world.
- Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the political center of Florence since the Middle Ages, the Loggia dei Lanzi with its Roman and Renaissance sculptures.
- Visit to the Museo del Bargello. This beautiful medieval castle hosts the most important sculpture collection of the city. Not only can we visit the rooms dedicated to Michelangelo and Donatello, but also the bronzes by Giambologna, the masterpieces of Verrocchio, Leonardo da Vinci’s teacher. Besides the sculpture collections, there are rooms dedicated to collections of enamelled ceramics and ivory from all over Europe.
RATES (Rates are per tour, tickets are not included)
|Groups (from 10 up to 25 persons)||€ 120 + € 2 for each extra person|
|Individual clients (from 1 up to 9 persons)
|Schools up to 25 persons||€ 115 + € 2 for each extra person|
|Tickets for Bargello Museum||from € 4 to € 7 (prices may vary due to temporary exhibitions inside the museum)|
|Reservation||€ 3 (optional)|
|Children under 6 years: free entrance|
|European citizens under 18 and over 65: reservation payment only|
|European citizens between18 and 25 years: reduced ticket from €2 to €3,50 (prices may vary due to temporary exhibitions inside the museum)|