A TASTE OF FLORENCE BY NIGHT
A unique way of visiting Florence, away from the crowds! You’ll be immersed in the magical nocturnal atmosphere in this easy-going stroll through the historic center where you’ll capture the best of Florence and its highlights, through the beautifully lit monuments such as:
- The Duomo Complex, the religious center of the city with the Baptistery, the Doors of Paradise by Lorenzo Ghiberti, the Cathedral, Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Bell Tower.
- The Piazza della Repubblica and the medieval district of Dante, with its towers, minute churches, narrow streets and hidden squares
- Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the political center of Florence since the Middle Ages.
- The Loggia dei Lanzi with its Roman and Renaissance sculptures, an open-air sculpture museum
- The Loggia of the Uffizi, one of the world’s oldest and most famous museums and symbol of the power of the Medici family
- The Ponte Vecchio, one of the most renowned symbols of the city, with its jewelry shops pending over the river Arno.
And why not? A good gelato or drink at the end of the tour!