EARLY FLORENCE STROLL
An early visit away from the crowds! Our tour starts with an espresso, Italian style. The stroll will take you through the essential monuments of the historic center:
- The Duomo Complex, the religious center of the city with the Baptistery, the Doors of Paradise by Lorenzo Ghiberti, the Cathedral, Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Bell Tower.
- The Piazza della Repubblica and the medieval district of Dante, with its towers, minute churches, narrow streets and hidden squares
- Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the political center of Florence since the Middle Ages.
- The Loggia dei Lanzi with its Roman and Renaissance sculptures, an open-air sculpture museum
- The Loggia of the Uffizi, one of the world’s oldest and most famous museums and symbol of the power of the Medici family
- The Ponte Vecchio, one of the most renowned symbols of the city, with its jewelry shops pending over the river Arno.
- Highlights: Duomo, Repubblica sq, Signoria sq, Ponte Vecchio
- Tour operates: every day (Summertime), early morning
- Tour duration: 2-3 hours
- Admissions: no fees