FLORENCE BY BIKE
One of our most requested tours, especially by families with children and teenagers. You will discover the historical center of Florence and the lively Oltrarno district in an engaging, ecological, and pleasant way. Grab a bike and have fun with us!
We’ll see together all the most famous monuments of Florence, among which:
- The Duomo Complex, with the Romanesque Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Cathedral, Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Belltower.
- The Piazza della Repubblica, where the old Forum of the Roman city of Florentia once proudly stood, is now surrounded by elegant historical cafés dating back to the mid 19th century.
- Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the political center of Florence since the Middle Ages, the Loggia dei Lanzi with its Roman and Renaissance sculptures, an open-air sculpture museum
- Piazza Santa Croce, the history of the square, the neighborhood, and the Basilica of Santa Croce founded by the Franciscan monks in the 13th century.
- Lungarno and Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Santo Spirito, Piazza Pitti and Palazzo Pitti, last residence of the Medici Grand Dukes.
- Via Maggio, the most elegant street of the Oltrarno, is where the antique shops mingle with the palaces of the Florentine nobility.
- Piazza Santa Trinita, which leads into Via Tornabuoni, where you can find the elegant shops from all the top “made in Italy” brands.
- Palazzo Strozzi, a flamboyant example of Renaissance architecture
And much more!…