FLORENCE BY BIKEhttps://www.florenceforyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/florence-by-bike-tour-1024x577.jpg 1024 577 daniela daniela https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ad11c686bd1ec8941ecacf88891fa041?s=96&d=mm&r=g
FLORENCE BY BIKE
One of our most requested tours, especially by families with children and teenagers. You will discover the historical center of Florence and the lively Oltrarno district in an engaging, ecological, and pleasant way. Grab a bike and have fun with us!
We’ll see together all the most famous monuments of Florence, among which:
- The Duomo Complex, with the Romanesque Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Cathedral, Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Belltower.
- The Piazza della Repubblica, where the old Forum of the Roman city of Florentia once proudly stood, is now surrounded by elegant historical cafés dating back to the mid 19th century.
- Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the political center of Florence since the Middle Ages, the Loggia dei Lanzi with its Roman and Renaissance sculptures, an open-air sculpture museum
- Piazza Santa Croce, the history of the square, the neighborhood, and the Basilica of Santa Croce founded by the Franciscan monks in the 13th century.
- Lungarno and Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Santo Spirito, Piazza Pitti and Palazzo Pitti, last residence of the Medici Grand Dukes.
- Via Maggio, the most elegant street of the Oltrarno, is where the antique shops mingle with the palaces of the Florentine nobility.
- Piazza Santa Trinita, which leads into Via Tornabuoni, where you can find the elegant shops from all the top “made in Italy” brands.
- Palazzo Strozzi, a flamboyant example of Renaissance architecture
And much more!…
FLORENCE FOR FOODIEShttps://www.florenceforyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/florence-for-foodies-guided-tour-1024x764.jpg 1024 764 daniela daniela https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ad11c686bd1ec8941ecacf88891fa041?s=96&d=mm&r=g
FLORENCE FOR FOODIES
A tour dedicated to all food lovers. Local food is always one of the best ways to get to know a place and visiting the market; you can also get a feel of the local life. Florence has many places ready to satisfy even the most demanding gourmands’ palate.
Our stroll will take you through the Mercato Centrale and around it, where you’ll taste some of the best local products of Tuscany: olive oil, pecorino cheese, salami, finocchiona, prosciutto, truffles, as well as some of the best Italian balsamic vinegar.
You’ll wash it all down with great Tuscan wine. Be sure to leave some space gelato, as Florence has some of the finest gelato parlors in Italy.
OUR MOST FAMOUS TOURhttps://www.florenceforyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/best-guided-tours-in-florence-2-856x1024.jpg 856 1024 daniela daniela https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ad11c686bd1ec8941ecacf88891fa041?s=96&d=mm&r=g
OUR MOST FAMOUS TOUR
Florence Highlights + Food Tour + David
In one exciting day, you’ll have some of the best experiences that Florence offers. A relaxed stroll to discover the highlights of the city: the Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Repubblica, and the Medici Palace.
After all the sightseeing, it’s time for some delicious food at the Mercato Centrale: prosciutto and the typical cold cuts of Tuscany, pecorino cheese, truffles, pasta, and of course our famous Tuscan wines.
After a nice meal, we’re ready to pay a visit to one of the most famous statues ever made: the David by Michelangelo! Hosted in the Accademia Gallery, you can also admire the Slaves by Michelangelo and other beautiful art for you to enjoy.
- Highlights: Duomo, Signoria sq, Repubblica sq, Ponte Vecchio, food tour, statue of David
- Tour operates: every day except Monday and Sunday
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Admissions: entrance fee for the Accademia, cost of the tasting. Contact us for more information